SHRA Luleå invites to discuss future drag racing at Pite Dragway
Pite Dragway like to make drivers and teams aware of what they expect from SHRA Luleå and Pite Dragways organization in 2023. Therefore, the club reach out to get some ideas from those whom this affects. That means, everyone who want Pite Dragway to stay active in the motorsports.
Suggestions on topics are as follow:
• What types of events should we run
• How many events should we run
• When should we arrange these events
• How many days and on which days should we run
• Which classes should we run
• Should there be regular training opportunities
• What do we need to improve at the area, in the pit, at the track (food, facilities etc.)
• How to get more spectators
SHRA Luleå invite all who are interested, to a meeting at Motorgården in Luleå on January 16 at 7:00 p.m. to brainstorm around the subject; How will the future look like at Pite Dragway.
For those who can´t be on site there´s an opportunity to participate via Teams, and it´s also possible to send in proposals via email to email@example.com. Registration to the meeting is made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org where you tell if you like to participate via Teams or in person.
There will be a nice Swedish fika for those who shows up at the clubhouse.
Address: Motorgården, Banvägen 7 Luleå
SHRA Luleå wish everyone most welcome