Speedgroup is a promotion and administration company operating within European Drag Racing. We administer the FIA European Drag Racing Championship. In addition operate the Summit Racing EDRS Series, EDRS Pro Nordic Motorcycle Drag Racing Championship and the Swedish Drag Racing championship for cars, Dragracing SM.
We interact with race teams, track operators and event organizers, sanctioning bodies, media, corporate partners and fans on an all year round basis.
Safety and sporting values are among our top priorities, along with ensuring high-quality entertainment value for the audience. And attractive Series and Championships for the artists (race teams) to be part of. Profit made by Speedgroup is invested back into the sport. Speedgroup work to establish best practices for conducting and participating in events. The promotion part of our services include advertising, exhibitions, media services, business partner marketing programs, an online base for results and event entry handling. Speedgroup also assist track operators in event administration to different extents.
Speedgroup AB is a shareholder´s company registered in Sweden. Associated staff are based in several European countries.
Links to Series & Championships sites:
Speedgroup was founded in 2005 by a group of drivers active in the European Drag Racing Championships (cars and MC). Besides sharing a passion for Drag Racing they had the vision to develop the championship they were part of and desire to work with questions related to it. Over time Speedgroup have acquired further Series and Championships into our daily operation and is no longer only a team oriented organization. We work with all parties interest in mind and cooperate to develop as well individual events and the series and championships we are involved in.
– Since 2009 Speedgroup is the administrator for the FIA European Drag Racing Championship.
– In 2011 Speedgroup acquired Europe´s biggest sportsman series for drag racing, the Nordic Drag Racing Series NDRS which in 2012 became the EDRS European Drag Racing Series.
– In 2012 Speedgroup was assigned by the Swedish Automobile Sports Federation (SBF) to administer and promote the Swedish Drag Racing Championship (cars), Dragracing SM.
– Since 2014 Speedgroup operates the EDRS Pro Nordic Motorcycle Drag Racing Championship. It is an Official (open) Nordic drag bike championship, sanctioned by the Nordic Motorsport Council, NMC.
– Since 2017 the EDRS European Drag Racing Series operates as Summit Racing EDRS Series, through the intensified co-operation with Summit Racing Equipment, the world’s largest mail order automotive performance equipment company.
Nils Lagerlöf CEO), Speedgroup AB
Office: Nystrandsgatan 23, 633 40 Eskilstuna Sweden
Tel. +46 (0)72 320 00 04 / email firstname.lastname@example.org
Link to the movie: Speedgroup on a mission (or Passion for Drag Racing)